Friday, January 8, 2021

Keeping Up with the Social Media

    

    As my group and I started working more on wrapping up our film, we started to pay attention to our social medias. At the beginning of this process my group and I were told to make social media accounts for our short. This consisted of a Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. We made these accounts with the name of our short and cast list. Because there wasn’t much to add we left it alone. Now, we have material for these medias and can post. The first thing we did was add a cover or profile picture for these medias. This allowed our audience to see what our film would look like. We planned on adding individual posts to each account. For example, we added a compilation of bloopers to our youtube channel. 

    To continue, we also added to our instagram. We made a post with a picture from a piece of our film. This also allows for people to get sneak peaks of our film. The audience could guess the genre and become excited to see it. I really enjoy having these social medias. I like how it allows my group and I to be more involved in the film and do more with it. It also makes us feel more professional and confident in the film package. I also enjoy being able to see other groups progress and films. We aren’t in school and cant just walk up to another groups desk and ask for advice or exchange ideas. This is unfortunate, but the medias allow us to keep tabs on other students. This makes my group and I feel more connected to our class.




No comments:

Post a Comment