Thursday, December 17, 2020

Filming Chloe's Indoor Scenes

 

          The next step in our filming process was the indoor scenes. The way our films plot goes, we had three individual clips to film. This was because each character had a story to tell in their scenes. The first person we filmed was Chloe. We did Chloes scenes first because we knew she had the most and it would take more time. My other group mate Savanna filmed these scenes while I directed them. This consisted of me saying what was next in the script. I also included what I wanted the scenes to look like. I also helped with props. Chloe had many props in her scenes so I  placed them and set them up in the shots. 

         To continue, Chloe’s scenes were also the most important. She had the big cliff hanger scenes. These scenes would make our movie more interesting. Chloe had to operate through obstacles in the film and at the end decided to take her own life. Those final scenes were important to get right. We wanted them to be believable. This meant perfection in the acting and filming. I went through each scene with my other group mates. After this, I showed my group mate that was filming, what angels each scene had to be and what exactly should be shot. For example, at the end of the short film there is a scene where it shows Chloe’s hand clutching a pill bottle. The camera then pans to her phone ringing. We shot this scene many times in order to get the right angel and feel. Overall, filming Chloes scenes took a lot of thinking but in the end they turned out perfect. Now all we had to do was film the other two characters.

       


No comments:

Post a Comment